Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Dil dhoondhta hai...
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Needs to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their blogs saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
Since I have a channel to launch, I will not waste too much time in formalities and get straight to the point (I can already hear the mocking laughter of everyone who knows me!)
8 essential qualities in THE woman are:
1. Must be at least as mad as I am, if not more.
2. Should have a totally wacked-out sense of humour.
3. Should have a healthy respect for grammar- English as well as any other language/s she speaks! Maybe not an OCD like me... but still...!
4. Has to love and respect books.
5. Should ideally enjoy movies and music, and have a good taste in them.
6. Should not hesitate in showing her feelings- laugh as loud as she wants to, and cry whenever she feels like- being emotional is not uncool at all!
7. Should be passionate- about life, and about whatever interests and excites her.
8. Should have a conscience that is alive and kicking, and a healthy moral framework.
9. Bonus point- Has to believe in (or at least understand) my credo- 'It's the telling of the tale, and not the tale!', otherwise we'll never be able to have a proper conversation :-)
Ok, that's it! Entries invited! :-)
Don't know if this is allowed, but I really don't know 8 bloggers who haven't been tagged already, so I guess I'll leave it here and get back to my channel :-)
May the Force be with you.
'It's the telling of the tale, and not the tale!' -- Well said, Anurag:)
PS: totally agree that Jagah Dil Mein Honi Chahiye:)
You know I used to think Grammar is very important but then I have since relaxed that rule a bit. :)
I totally agree with all the points 1 through 8!
Generally, I like your list. It is hatke ;)
vamsee: Thanks. Am happy that you can relate to the 'jagah dil mein...' philosophy. As for the 'telling of the tale', some of my friends get exasperated when I insist on narrating everything as a story. They want to know just the end-result! I feel sad for them :-)
AFJ: Thanks. And nice pun :-)
Rita: The list is me, guess that makes me hatke too :-)