Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Aao Tag Karein...
Four jobs I have had:
1. Handled pricing for a durables MNC in my first job
2. Was a Branch Sales Manager in Nagpur, and then Bangalore in the same company
3. Was a Brand Manager in India's first glamour and lifestyle channel
4. Am now looking after the program schedule, on-air promotion strategy, and part- marketing for a new Hindi movie channel.
Four movies I could watch over and over:
3. Chupke Chupke
4. Andaaz Apna Apna
5. I want to name the bonus 5th: Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron!
Four places I've lived in:
1. Delhi - Born there, and lived there till my graduation
2. Pune - Did my MBA from there, 2 years
3. Nagpur - 1 year posting in sales
4. Bangalore- ditto
5. Bonus - Bombay for the last couple of years!
Four TV shows I love to watch: This is dangerous territory, but anyways...
1. The Great Indian Comedy Show (not to be confused with The Great Indian Laughter Challenge)
3. Lost - am so missing it, waiting expectantly for Season 2
4. Coupling - No, it's not what you are thinking. Its a little-known BBC comedy on Star World, about Man-Woman relationships.
Four places I've been to on vacation: I'm choosing 4 random ones...
1. Kerala - Into our last sem in MBA, we decided to take a break from the useless timepass (had stopped studying ages ago!), and 6 of us went for a 10 day trip to Kerala. My best vacation ever!
2. Bhandardara - Trekking trip to a trippy destination! Maharashtra happens to have some brilliant locales if you just do some basic research.
3. Rampur trip for Ankur's wedding - In the heart of UP lies a town called Rampur. Last year, a group of us friends went there to attend the marriage of one of our friends. Taking advantage of the occassion, we went off for a drive to the outskirts of Corbett National Park for a day! Again, a memorable trip!
4. Murud Jazeera / Naigaon - We heralded Y2K on the beach in this unpolluted area in the Konkan region!
Four of my favorite foods: Extremely tough, there're so many of them.
1. Rajma - Chawal
2. Makki Ki Roti with Sarson Ka Saag
3. Gaajar Ka Halwa
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a mountain cliff, on an easy-chair, with a good book in my hands, and some rum by my side
2. On a beach, everything else remaining the same as point 1, except that the rum is replaced with chilled beer!
3. In Crosswords, with plenty of moolah in my pocket, and unlimited time on my hands
4. At a marathon DVD-viewing session in the company of friends!
Four sites I visit daily: Am including blog-sites cos I don't go to any normal sites daily, its strictly on a need-only basis...
1. Yahoo - for mail
2. The Comic Project
3. Accidental Fame Junkie
4. Beth Loves Bollywood
Four bloggers I am tagging: Aaaanhhh, too painful. Whoever feels like doing it can volunteer, no Roman Volunteers at my blog :-)
Phew!!! This post is loooong, even by my standards! Anyways, as Bhiku Mhatre tells Satya: "Jo karna hai, woh karna hai! "
BTW, my taste in movies seems similar to yours :)
Beth: Thanks for the warning, and for the tag :-)
AFJ: I don't like to keep stuff pending, especially when it is not related to my work :-) And I've seen your response to Beth's tag, and commented :-)